My "Things To Do" over the Christmas Holiday:

Cozy up with Hubby to catch up on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (my co-worker loaned us the dvds) and drink Mexican hot chocolate (my favorite here).

Later, take Hubby to see the Ice Gators game for his birthday.

While in Lafayette, visit the Star Wars exhibit at Lafayette Science Museum.

Finally read up on controlling the white balance on my camera here.

Then tour my city with a photo safari.

Late at night I will challenge Hubby to a game of Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

Before the holiday is over I will re-haul my wardrobe by piecing together outfits and tossing the excess (following along with Kendi here and here). 


 

No Response to "My "Things To Do" over the Christmas Holiday:"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes