Today's Outfit: Last Week's Success

My new fancy camera rocks but now my tired little old powerbook is giving out, so I may be slow at posting some awesome photos. I was able to finally pull these photos out of my camera from last week. So, you're getting icky-old outfit photos :)

This is my first success at wearing a collared shirt under a sweater. I like the pattern of this gingham shirt- it makes the outfit a little fun.

And because I am waiting on a replacement pair of black flats, I chose to keep my tootsies warm with my favorite wedges.


Sweater: Wet Seal (buy similar here or here)
Gingham Shirt: Kmart (buy similar here)
Skinny Jeans: Paris Blues (buy similar here)
Shoes: Nine West (buy similar here or here)

No Response to "Today's Outfit: Last Week's Success"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes