2011 Goals

I realize that it is January 11th, but it I took some serious time to think through my goals for this year. I decided that I didn't want just abstract goals that were to last the entire year. I also wanted goals that I could physically check off a list and say they were complete. So I made two lists. 

My first list are items I want to accomplish (and check off) by the end of the year. I made 12 items so that I could possibly tackle one a month.


My second list is more abstract. These items are things I would still like to accomplish but they don't really have a start and stop timeline- so they get their own special list.




No Response to "2011 Goals"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes