30 for 30: The Spread

I am officially announcing my wardrobe picks for the upcoming 30 for 30 remix (starting tomorrow)!
I'm really nervous about my capabilities to mix-match items. But I plan to do my best, which is the reason why I chose to participate in this challenge- working with what I've got.
And this is what I'm going to be working with:




Check back in tomorrow for my first 30 for 30 outfit post!

Update: My math genius hubby informed me that I had sneaked in an extra item because my total was 31! I promise I never planned on cheating. Thus, I have removed and extra pair of jeans from my spread. 

1 Response to 30 for 30: The Spread

February 1, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Thanks for the comment on my 30 for 30 post! Your pieces look great -- love the way you've photographed them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes