Lonny Mag: Graphic Throws

In case you've been missing out, get your butt over to Lonny and check out their new digital issue!



I spotted this herringbone throw by Serena & Lilly and it reminded me of the soft little throw I picked up a few years ago at TJMaxx. It adds just the right amount of blue to our dominantly brown bedroom.

Here are some similar graphic throws I scrounged up:


Accents de Ville Herringbone Throw

Biederlack Bordeaux Blanket



Home Source International Herringbone Throw Blanket





One of my favorite's because of it's color:


ferm LIVING Squares Blanket

No Response to "Lonny Mag: Graphic Throws"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes