New Home Additions: Bookshelf Toppers

Please welcome my new bookshelf additions.
I nabbed the black globe from TJMaxx and I hope to stumble upon another used globe to add to this hopeful collection.
The trophy came from my handsome hubby for Christmas (this big guy actually fit into my Christmas stocking)! He purchased this 1930's trophy from a little antique shop down the street from our house. (Read more about this store and another shopping excursion here.) 
Thank's to Dorothy Roth, I know have a nicely tarnished trophy to proudly display on my bookshelf!

BTW: I have two of these amazing bookshelves surrounding our tv.

No Response to "New Home Additions: Bookshelf Toppers"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes