Ski Trip Prep: Winter Goods

We're planning a trip to go back home to ski for a week. I am looking forward to skiing again since I haven't been able to get the hang of snowboarding during our last few many trips.


When we moved to the South I naturally purged my storage closets of bulky winter gear that had amassed during our lives living in Idaho. Now I find myself in the process of adding new winter gear back into my inventory.

via here

I am trying to pick up items with dual duties (ie winter warm and water resistant) plus items I can layer, layer, layer on the ski trip but wear individually when we get back and the weather is not as cold.

via here

This L.L. Bean commercial makes me so antsy to get to the snow:



No Response to "Ski Trip Prep: Winter Goods"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes