Starting off the New Year with a Challenge: 30 for 30

Yipes! I bit the bullet and signed up to participate in Kendi's 30 for 30 Winter Edition remix

 
I'm a little nervous seeing as I will be taking on this challenge during a month that I already know I will in severely changing weather conditions - an upcoming ski trip in Idaho. I will have to choose my wearables wisely! 
....but I could definitely use this experience!
I'll be posting my choices later this month...keep tuned in.

1 Response to Starting off the New Year with a Challenge: 30 for 30

January 21, 2011 at 4:37 PM

YAY...good luck with your 30 girl! I think I will join in too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes