Day Eight: And Counting...

I admit that last night I hit a remix rut (I blame it on the curse of the dreaded "Hump Day"). 
This rut could have been from a lack of doing laundry... but in reality I was falling back on my feelings of "everything I own, I have outworn." So hubby came to the rescue and mixed some of his own outfit inspirations for me. What a jumpstart!

I fell asleep yelling, "I will triumph!" Thanks, honey.  :)


Tank Top: TJ Maxx (similar here)
Cardigan: TJMaxx (similar here and here)
Necklace: (buy here)
Bracelets: Gifted & wrapped ribbon
Jeans: TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
Boots: Frye booties (similar here)


 


Happy Hump Day!

5 Response to Day Eight: And Counting...

February 9, 2011 at 4:08 PM

It's casual, yet *classy*--I like :)

February 9, 2011 at 4:22 PM

I love that necklace! So delicate. And what a good outfit! I love when husbands help a girl out like that. I wouldn't let one dress me everyday, but in a pinch, they can be incredibly helpful.
http://dailymeeps.blogspot.com/

(S)
February 10, 2011 at 12:01 AM

My friend and I, during our last attempt at a challenge, ended up helping each other through the last five or so outfits. Glad to know it happens to the best of us! (And it seems that man of yours isn't too bad himself).

February 10, 2011 at 2:39 AM

Love the cardigan!

February 10, 2011 at 12:14 PM

30 for 30 remixer baby! I admire you. I couldn't get my act together to do it :) NEXT time! haha. I love the outfits you put together though!

{ www.eliesamiraye.blogspot.com }

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes