Day Fifteen: Catching Up

Sorry for the delayed post. 
You'd think that for my big "Half-way There" outfit I would have chosen something spectacular. Instead I pieced together a so, so outfit and called it good enough. I have spent the last couple days packing for our upcoming holiday so I have my mind on other matters. Do not fear though! I stayed up last night and pulled together a list of outfit combinations that should get me through to the end of the challenge. Woo-hoo!

And now for the so, so outfit:



Cardigan: Target (similar here)
Chambray Top: Kmart (buy here) (similar here and here)
Belt: Kmart (similar here)
Pants: Gap (similar here)
Shoes: Bandolino (similar here and here)

No Response to "Day Fifteen: Catching Up"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes