Day Fourteen: Jungle Love

I chose to show some leg today since I recently shaved down the jungle that had been growing on my legs (gross, but so true). I like to think that it is getting closer to spring so I can shed a layer (also gross). And speaking of jungles, I thought my zebra-print top would do best to celebrate those new soft legs. 


And then....
I stepped outside and realized it was perhaps not the best day to don your newly shaven legs, nor the best day to sport your cute ballet flats without any kind of socks on your feet (I suppose I pulled a Jill).



Gray Cardigan: TJMaxx (similar here and here)
Zebra Print Top: TJ Maxx (similar here, here and here)
Necklace: Target (similar here)
Belt: Macy's (similar here)
Skinny Cargos: Kmart (similar here, here and here)
Shoes: Rocket Dog Brisk Ballerina (see here and here)

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No Response to "Day Fourteen: Jungle Love"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes