Day Nine: Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang!

Ta-da! I got dressed this morning! 
I fought with this belt for more time than I wish to admit. The belt won and decided he did want to be part of my wardrobe, but he wanted to be buckled like a normal, old, classic belt. 
So be it.


Hubby bought me this necklace last year - I LOVE it!


Gray V Neck Sweater: Wet Seal (similar here and here)
Teal Tunic: Boutique in Malaysia (similar here, here and here)
Necklace: Gifted (buy here)
Dumb Belt: Thrifted (similar here)
Skinny Jeans: TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
Boots: Famous Footwear

No Response to "Day Nine: Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes