Day Seven: Good Day Sunshine

We have a peak of sun today to warm up my tootsies! I was getting quite tired of all this gloomy, cloudy weather. I was singing The Beatles this morning to myself as I got ready:
I had been piecing together this outfit in my brain for sometime now and I think I finally like it. I'm also very happy that I chose to include this blazer in my 30 for 30 items because I have become very fond of it.




Chambray Top: Kmart (buy here) (similar here and here)
Long Sleeve Shirt: Target (buy here)
Blazer: Thrifted (similar here and here)
Ring: local boutique (similar here and here)
Cargo Skinny Pants: Kmart (similar here, here and here)
Shoes: Bandolino (similar here and here)

3 Response to Day Seven: Good Day Sunshine

February 8, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Hey, loving the shirt with ruffles. And what a great blazer!

Also, thanks for finding my humble little blog. Not to sound stalkerish, but I did spend an unhealthy amount of my snow day today reading through your blog. (My first design blog! I have no eye for such things, so I'm astonished at your skilled hand in this.) Anyway, good luck in this 30x30 thing. We're all in it together!

OH, and the Beatles reference? That's basically the BEST wake-up song ever. Good good call.
http://dailymeeps.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Thank you for your comment on my blog! I am LOVING how you wore your blazer! It's such a little thing but it adds so much to the outfit and gives it a whole new look, I love it!

February 9, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm following you now... Have a nice day!

Mari
http://lifesamishmashedlife.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes