Day Seventeen: Back in Action

I took a break from the 30 for 30 challenge while on our holiday, mostly because my daily outfit consisted of hiking boots, Grandma D's long johns and ski goggles. So this morning I got back into the action, but I'm slightly stressed because New Orleans decided to start it's summer season when we returned so my comfy warm sweaters and such are now looking like a bad idea.

 If anything, it feels good to have hat-free hair :)

Long Sleeve Shirt: Target (buy here)
Vest: TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
Necklace: inherited from my great-grandmother (similar here)
Belt: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Jeans: TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
Shoes: Rocket Dog Brisk Ballerina (see here and here)

Question: Do I have raccoon looking eyes? A week of skiing with goggles left us all looking like true ski bums, but I think my snow whipped face has mellowed out now. I can't seem to see my goggle outline in these photos, so I am hopeful that it had disappeared all-together.

No Response to "Day Seventeen: Back in Action"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes