Day Sixteen: Cool and Casual

I decided to go for a cool and casual look for Friday. 

 


 Vest: Thrifted (similar here)
Long Sleeve Shirt: Target (buy here)
Necklace: local boutique (similar here and here)
Skinny Jeans: TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
Shoes: boutique in Malaysia (similar here)


And you probably haven't noticed, but I had been without my wedding ring for over a month. I didn't like the sound the diamond made (as if it were coming loose) so I had stopped wearing it until it could be fixed. But then I kept forgetting to take it in to our jeweler. With some spare time last weekend, I finally got it in and Hubby picked it up for me the other day. I am happy to have it back and looking in tip-top shape :)

No Response to "Day Sixteen: Cool and Casual"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes