Day Ten: Double Digits

It's official: I have made it to double digit days in the 30 for 30 challenge.
I awarded myself with a chewable vitamin C this morning. (A healthy me is a happy me, right?)



 I love the details of this shirt.... sorry for the booty photo. :)


Blazer: Thrifted (similar here and here)
Silk Shirt: Kmart (similar here and here)
Tie: Grey linen sash tied up
Wrap Bracelet: Fabric belt from an old dress re-purposed :)
Over-sized Pearl Earrings: Gifted (similar here and here)
Jeans: TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
Shoes: Rocket Dog Brisk Ballerina (see here and here)

No Response to "Day Ten: Double Digits"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes