Day Thirteen: Checkin' It Out

I like to think of this day as "almost half-way there." I'm not quite to day fifteen, but I really wish I was. I had a staring competition with my closet last night - staring at all the clothes I want to wear but have to push aside for my 30 for 30 items. 
I am counting down the days until I can pull out my spring clothes and drench myself in color again...

 I'm sporting my checkered shirt today.



Checkered Shirt: Kmart (similar here and here)
Purple Tank: Kmart (similar here and here)
Belt: Target (similar here)
Bracelets: Gifted from my sisters (similar here and here)
Jeans: TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
Shoes: Rocket Dog Brisk Ballerina (see here and here)

No Response to "Day Thirteen: Checkin' It Out"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes