Day Three: Cold with a Chance of Cold

In case you haven't been "in the loop," it's cold outside. Our poor little rental was shivering last night so I slept with socks on and stole blankets from hubby in the middle of the night. Even so, I woke up this morning with a shiver. I layered up my shirts and pulled out my knit socks.



Of course I also decided that it was appropriate to drink hot chocolate for breakfast. 
And not just any hot chocolate....I swear by Nestle's Abuelita. 
(My dad used to tell us it was Mexican poop. And I still drank it!?)


 White and Gray Shirts: Target (here and here)
Vest: TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
Scarf: Forever21 (similar here)
Belt: Thrifted (similar here)
Jeans: TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
Boots: Famous Footwear
Socks: Target (similar here)
Earrings: gifted

4 Response to Day Three: Cold with a Chance of Cold

February 3, 2011 at 2:44 PM

Cozy layers! You're right, we do have similar 30 for 30 picks, now if I could get out of my house and have some motivation to get dressed! Also, I noticed you like etsy...I just started a new baby boutique! www.etsy.com/shop/elephantbaby

February 3, 2011 at 4:18 PM

So cute! I love your your blog, especially the Seeking a Substitute section, what a great idea.

Come by and enter my giveaway for a gorgeous EmersonMade gold necklace if you like:
just click here

February 3, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Hahah! "and I still drank it?!" So funny. My brother recently reminded me that I used to tell him that fish sticks were actually made of fish eyeballs. And he definitely still ate them.

February 5, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Unbelievably cute socks! And now I want Mexican hot chocolate...

Stop by and say hi during the remix if you have a sec--good luck!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes