Mini Modeling: Vacation Miniatures

While I am away on holiday, I thought I would share some images from past vacations we've taken. I have a habit of being overly camera happy when on trips and I take photos of almost EVERYTHING, so I wanted to turn some of these bland photos into something fun!

Houmas Plantation 2010



Tybee Island 2009

French Quarter - New Orleans 2009

Malaysia 2009


 





Memphis 2008

 

Pensacola Beach 2008


St. Louis 2007

Mary Jane's Farm - Moscow 2006


I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you have any comments/questions about these locations.


All imgs edited with TiltShift

No Response to "Mini Modeling: Vacation Miniatures"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes