Day 19: Sunny Mornings

Are you jealous that it is sunny and warm here? Don't worry, I am jealous of myself too. 
I am still living in vacation dreamland. I think it will all wash out once the Mardi Gras season has died down. 
Because of the nice weather, and my lack of warm weather clothing for the 30 for 30 challenge, I pulled out the dress. Yes, the dress (read more here and here).


 Dress: Sierra Nevada by Shabby Apple (buy here)
Earrings: gift from my mama from a vendor at Jazz Fest
Belt: Thrifted (similar here)
Boots: Famous Footwear
Socks: Targer (similar here)


No Response to "Day 19: Sunny Mornings"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes