Day 25: Five Golden Rings

For some reason I am thinking in Christmas carols. . . so naturally today would be in honor of having only 5 more outfits to post. Do I have you humming out the tune to "12 Days of Christmas"? Agh. Annoying, right?


V Neck Sweater: Wet Seal (similar here and here)
Necklace: Thrifted (similar here and here)
Cargo Skinny Pants: Kmart (similar here, here and here)
Belt: Macy's (similar here)
Boots: Frye booties (similar here)
Jacket: People's Liberation (similar here)


Because I am nice, here's a better song to have stuck in your head all day:
I meet guys at the candy store all the time. Just ask my hubby. :)

 (I have memories of making my cousin's bed into a teepee by leaning her mattress and boxspring up against each other. We would stay up late at night listening to this song on a small cassette player, sharing headphones. I used to think this song was about drinking and motorcycle gangs. What a cherished childhood.)

No Response to "Day 25: Five Golden Rings"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes