Day 28: The Last of the Gingham

Have you had too much gingham from my 30 for 30 challenge? I have fallen in love with this shirt. So much so, that I have will soon be hunting similar shirts down to add to my newly designated wardrobe. 

 This shirt is like my new layering basic. Love, love, love. 
Don't worry though. This is the last time you'll see me wearing this shirt in the 30 for 30 (though he may make a reappearance later on the blog for fun).

 Checkered Shirt: Kmart (similar here and here)
Blazer: Thrifted (similar here and here)
Necklace: Claire's (similar here)
Pants: Gap (similar here)
Shoes: Rocket Dog Brisk Ballerina (see here and here)
 
I take this so seriously.


No Response to "Day 28: The Last of the Gingham"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes