Day Eighteen: Mentally Prepared

I have left a vacation and entered into another. The weather here is warm, Mardi Gras is rolling out with parades and my mind is still jumping around in excitement. The snowball shack down the street from our house has officially opened up for the spring/summer/fall season so I am intimidated by sweaters and jackets right now. So, once again, I turn towards a vest with some feminine touches.




Teal Tunic: Boutique in Malaysia (similar here, here and here)
Vest: Thrifted (similar here)
Necklace: Gift from Hubby years ago (similar here)
Jeans: TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
Bracelets: One is a gift from Hubby and the other I think I stole from my sister long ago ;)
Shoes: Rocket Dog Brisk Ballerina (see here and here)

No Response to "Day Eighteen: Mentally Prepared"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes