Gardening Inspirations: Raised Beds vs. Planter Gardens

I have been dreaming of setting up a raised garden bed in our backyard to grow some of our own veggies.

 via here

via here

 via here

Last week I even picked up some seeds on my way home from work. Hubby and I talked about buying treated lumber this weekend and setting up the bed in the backyard, but we redirected our "yard energy" to transplanting hostas, mending a funky fence and setting up to play some horeshoes in the backyard. After slipping our aching bodies into bed, we decided that a raised garden bed just isn't a priority this year.

So, now I have seeds and no where to plant them, right?

Perhaps not. I've been scouting out some spots in our flower beds to stick in some veggies. And I've also been eying up these awesome container gardens:

via here

via here

This idea is a little out-of-the-box but we have a long side yard that might be perfect for something like this.


via here

No Response to "Gardening Inspirations: Raised Beds vs. Planter Gardens"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes