Siete de Cinco: A Backyard Fiesta

So we threw together an impromptu fiesta on Saturday to celebrate the Battle of Puebla.



 I got a "steal of a deal" on buckets of margarita mix and Jarritos from Big Lots. And I followed Dana's tutorial to make some colorful streamers to hang up as quick decor. 

Plus some garland I made for a past birthday party.

The Sopapilla Cheesecake I posted about here was a huge success! (Eat it warm because the gooeyness is amazing.)

We also played a few rounds of horseshoes we had set up in the backyard.


Tito napped on top of the cars in the driveway. I guess he got wiped out just watching.
 



No Response to "Siete de Cinco: A Backyard Fiesta"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes