Thirsty Thursday: Cajun Lemonade (Or a kicked-up Pimm's Cup)

One of my all-time favorite drinks is a Pimm's Cup. I had my first taste for my birthday two years ago. Friends met up with us in the Quarter and we wandered over to the Napoleon House where a friend of ours ordered their specialty drink, Pimm's Cup, for us all. With a cucumber floating on top, I was skeptical, but this drink hits just the right spot on a hot summer day.

So I was thrilled to see a kicked-up version of a general Pimm's Cup on the Kitchen.
Click here to see the recipe for their Cajun Lemonade.

No Response to "Thirsty Thursday: Cajun Lemonade (Or a kicked-up Pimm's Cup)"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes