Today's Outfit: Jeans of Past

These are the oldest jeans I still own. Not that they are that old, but it is rare for me to not purge old clothes like these jeans.

I suppose I hold onto these jeans because they were the first jeans I ever bought with Hubby (while we were still dating) and he told me the pockets made my butt look nice. How could I ever get rid of these jeans!? Sadly, these jeans perfectly fit the same body that originally bought them, not the body that tries to wear them now.

On a side note (but related): if you were hoping to see beach photos from our anniversary trip to Florida....be disappointed. I have no intentions of posting any because when we got back home I began to flip through photos Hubby had taken and was astonished to see my bikini body! That couldn't be me! Yes, it was.

So these jeans of the past are kept to remind me that there is potential to get that "nice" looking butt back. And so begins my new workout regime. 

You may be seeing less of me in order to see more future me.

Tank: TJMaxx
Necklace: Claire's
Purse: TJMaxx
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction

No Response to "Today's Outfit: Jeans of Past"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes