Today's Outfit: The Perfect Little Clutch and DIY Shorts


I've been hounding a local thrift store lately and was astonished to find an amazing selection of jeans. The down-side to this thrift store is NO dressing rooms. They have a few mirrors up on the wall and my first trip there I noticed women lining up to try on items over their clothes. Now I'm a saavy shopper and wear tight clothes so when I try and item on I get a good impression of it's actual fit. But back to the jeans... I don't need anymore jeans. Hubby would laugh at me if I purchased one more pair to stuff into my "jeans" drawer. But one pair had to come home. They were a perfect fit and in great condition so I brought them home and cut them up into shorts. Mmmm....love me some jean shorts. Maybe I can start a "jean shorts" drawer :)


I also snagged this fabulous clutch from TJMaxx. A group of hipsters picked it up in front of me and they all got a good laugh out of it before setting it back down. I, on the other hand, picked up the clutch and hugged it for dear life. I LOVE it! I can stuff my phone, wallet and planner in it.

Necklace: gift from Hubby
Shirt: Target
Shorts: DIY thrifted shorts
Clutch: TJMaxx
Shoes: Naturalizer


Also, I have some fun thrift store finds on their way from my tailor and I can't wait to share!

No Response to "Today's Outfit: The Perfect Little Clutch and DIY Shorts"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes