Thirsty Thursday: Cherry Margaritas

If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, you may know that I LOVE the color red. 
So today's Thirsty Thursday recipe makes me swoon just by looking at the photo.

photo by Annie's Eats

Delicious looking, no?

Today's recipe for Fresh Cherry Margaritas comes from Annie's Eats
If you have not visited Annie's site, you must.... NOW! She is A-mazing.

And while you're at it, please try this Cherry Margarita and tell me if you likey. K?
I am dying to use some left over maraschino juice for this (yes, I am the type of person who has a jar of maraschino juice in my fridge). 

No Response to "Thirsty Thursday: Cherry Margaritas"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes