Today's Outfit: Thrifty Finds

Today's outfit combines two separate thrifting trips where I picked up these great J. Jill cropped pants and finally tracked down a pocketed dress shirt (like Kendi's and Jill's).


 I have been on the lookout for a shirt like this for awhile now. I finally spotted this soft, eggplant colored shirt when I made a quick dash to snag some jeans to make into cut-offs for our 4th of July fishing trip. Whoo-hoo! Finally have one! (and I only paid $3)

A booty shot.
Pocketed Dress Shirt: Thrifted
Earrings: Gift
Cropped Pants: Thrifted J. Jill
Sandals: Naturalizer

The "lean back" was popular today :)

Update: Check out Everybody, Everywhere.

Thrift | Everybody, Everywear


No Response to "Today's Outfit: Thrifty Finds"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes