Today's Outfit: Granny Skirt Miracle

So remember WAY back when...when I told you I had some thrifty finds I would share with you. 

Well, I have shared a few of those items, but my favorite by far is this awesome turquoise skirt I picked up. 

 It used to be an extra long granny-looking skirt, but I took it in to a seamstress near my work and ¡viola! she made magic happen!


 Tank: Target (here)
Necklace: DIY - plain chain double wrapped (similar)
Skirt: Thrifted (similar)
Belt: Kmart (similar and similar)
Shoes: Bandolino (similar here and here)
I had been drooling over the new No. 2 Pencil skirts J.Crew is selling, so I was ecstatic to get my own for about $20 ($3 for the skirt and $15 for the alterations).


 Did you notice it has pockets??
 

No Response to "Today's Outfit: Granny Skirt Miracle"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes