Wishful Wednesday: Etsy Loves

Some items I've been gushing over on Etsy.

My love of hummingbirds keeps me coming back to this colorful print.

I love the simplicity of these leather bangles.

This amazing original is already sold, but I still dream of it hanging on my wall.
 Cathy McMurray: First Snowfall, Original

And how amazing is this painted box?!?

I've been craving lots of white in my kitchen lately. 
This enamelware tray looks brilliant when loaded up with pears!

I love the simple, yet spunky jewelry from iswasandwillbe.
 iswasandwillbe: The Helsinki Series in navy

And lastly, I have been drooling over the idea of throwing some dark blue ikat pillows onto our red sofa.

No Response to "Wishful Wednesday: Etsy Loves"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes