My Absence was Needed: Baby on Board

As you can see from my last post, I have taken the beginning of this year off from blogging. I have a legitimate reason though... 
Hubby and I are excited to announce that we are expecting a baby this summer!


I've been working and resting, and trying to eat, and sleeping, and sneezing, and trying to nap to make it through my first trimester. 
I am pleased to report that so far my stomach of steel has not let me down. 
I will do my best to continue blogging regularly, but we have many new life changes headed our way!


No Response to "My Absence was Needed: Baby on Board"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes