The Miracle of Craigslist: Our First Nursery Purchase

With the help of Craigslist, this:


Will be turning into this:

We were given the first crib after friends of friends moved out of their house and needed to get rid of it. Our friends thought of us, needing a crib and dropped it off at our house. It was a very sweet gesture, but I'm not ashamed to admit that this crib is just not my style.


So I did a quick assembly and posted it for sale on Craigslist. We were able to sell the crib to a mother and daughter who were in desperate need of a crib.

I had been searching high and low for a used Jenny Lind crib on Craigslist but wasn't having any luck getting my hands on a gently used one. That's when I came across an ad for a simple Ikea crib. It was perfect! So tomorrow I'll be adding this nice white crib to our nursery.

And speaking of the nursery, I've been putting together an inspiration board that I'll be posting soon, so stay tuned for some fun baby love!

And in closing, what crib mattresses do you recommend for newborns? Do you have a favorite? A least favorite?

No Response to "The Miracle of Craigslist: Our First Nursery Purchase"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes