New Summer Faves: Items from My Wish List

It seemed like that time again to share my latest wish-list finds.

Enjoy!


1. Dreaming of these Gold Filled Disc Earrings from LustrousElements
3. Thinking up projects to use this Birds Wrapping Paper from Paper Source
4. I will be in dire need of some new running shoes soon, and I'm liking the color combo of the Asics GEL-Neo 33 Lady Titanium
5. Love this Ampersand Watercolor from Calamari Studio
6. Currently sporting Essie's "A Crewed Interest" with some added pink sparkles.
7. This Sangean WR-11 Stereo has been on my wishlist for some time now
8. Can't keep my eyes off the Aw Shucks Top from ModCloth...the yellow tie ends are perfect.

No Response to "New Summer Faves: Items from My Wish List"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes