Missing in Action: The Arrival of our Son

In case you were wondering what happened to me blogging... I was on a major set-back during the final weeks of my pregnancy, followed by the arrival of our son! Yes, we welcomed a boy to our family on August 14th!



We are elated to have him with us, but I admit that it took me several weeks to find a daily routine with him. Now that I get a few extra hours of sleep at night, I'll be trying to utilize some of his afternoon nap time to sneak in some blogging.




So, hopefully you'll be hearing more from me :)

Our very talented friend, Laura Rockett, took these photos for us the day after our son was born. She did an amazing job!



No Response to "Missing in Action: The Arrival of our Son"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes