New Year - Big Changes

I'm not on the anti-resolutions bandwagon. I like taking the start of a new year to reflect on the previous year and set new goals and challenges for the year ahead. 

This year, I've decided to get back into blogging. I enjoy blogging. I use it as a creative outlet. And with several big home changes (read: kitchen renovation) coming up this year, I'm hoping it will also keep me set to deadlines....hoping.

My other goals for the year are to improve my photography skills, start a garden, paint more (and no, this doesn't include painting walls in my house), have guests over to our house more often and get back into exercising.

Phew!

Don't worry, I have an entire year to check these off my list :)

This new year will also bring along my 30th birthday. I always thought I'd make a "30 before 30" list, but I've realized that's not "me". My birthday would begin to feel like a daunting deadline...not something to celebrate. Which leaves me more time to accomplish my year-long goals instead. 

I've broken my yearly goals down into small items that I know I can accomplish. I'll share them throughout the year, so I can hold myself accountable. 

So, after almost a one year hiatus, I hope to be posting here more often and hearing from you!

Happy New Year!

No Response to "New Year - Big Changes"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes